Malaysian / Male / 67
Appointed on 5 August 1994
Chairman of Voluntary Separation Scheme (VSS) Committee
• Bachelor of Economics (Hons) in Accounting, University of Malaya
• Master in Business Administration, Cranfield Institute of Technology,
• Master of Science in Management & Strategic Entrepreneurship,
Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom
• Member of Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
• Chartered Accountant (Malaysia)
Prior to joining HeiTech, Dato’ Sri Mohd Hilmey helmed several leadership positions
in Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB). In 1995 to 1997, he held his last position in
PNB as the Group Chief Executive. Throughout his career, Dato’ Sri Mohd Hilmey
has also held several directorships in public listed companies such as Malayan
Banking Berhad, Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, KFC Holdings (M) Berhad, Maxis
Communications Berhad, Pasdec Holdings Berhad and several other private
companies of various industries prior to focusing on HeiTech Group.
Currently, he serves as Chairman of UMP Holdings Sdn. Bhd. He is also a Director
in PT Intercity Kerlipan, Cinix1 Pty. Ltd., Motordata Research Consortium Sdn. Bhd,
DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd and several other companies within HeiTech Group.
Dato’ Sri Mohd Hilmey was appointed as President/Executive Deputy Chairman of
HeiTech Padu Berhad with effect from 1 January 2019.